Friday, February 17, 2006

a stupid quiz result for your friday

ok, look. since haibane renmei is partially responsible for my online name, i had to take this quiz to see if the result came out the way it should. (and after cheating a bit, it did.)

i...am rakka. (hear me roar?)

I'm Rakka!
You are Rakka, the newest Haibane! Rakka is a

little shy, indecisive, and soft-spoken, but

very compassionate and determined. She's

prone to worrying.


Which Haibane Renmei Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Haibane quiz time!

I seem to be:

You are Reki! Reki is pretty angsty, but not in an annoying way. Reki's a really practical and supportive person to everyone else, but she could really benefit from her own advice sometimes. Reki is also very artistic.

Aha.

r4kk4 said...

reki's my favorite character!

(it's what my result was before i cheated. ;D but you shouldn't be surprised, we always get the same results on quizzes. :D!

are we the same person? HAHHA!)