Friday, June 23, 2006

an etsy day and some bubbles

my favorite postal worker brought me two etsy packages today!

first off, i got my deer pouch from gadgetgirl.



wonderfully, wonderfully durable! it holds all my cards and bus fare, etc so i don't have super full pockets at the end of the day!

i also got my pink ninja from tooaday.



tooaday was in the middle of moving when i ordered the ninja so it took the package a while to find its way to seattle. (it's totally understandable! i didn't mind at all!) tooaday was such a sweetie about it that she included another ninja!! how freakin' awesome!!

yesterday i filmed some bubbles floating through the air.



groc says this reminds him of 80's video art. i can see his point!

also, if you listen really closely, you can hear a lady say "whoo-hoo!" at about the 5 second mark. that "whoo-hoo!" makes me laugh every time!

No comments: