Thursday, May 23, 2013

YOU GUYS!!!


I GOT A PACKAGE THAT I CAN'T OPEN YET YOU GUYS! it is killing meeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (heh)

pretty sure i can guess who it's from but, in case i'm wrong, i will just say THANK YOU MYSTERY PERSON!!! for now and give proper thanks later.

also THANK YOU BUNNY AND DESTRUCTO!! the card inside the envelope is SO FUCKING WONDERFUL!! and i love the new stamp so much! you guys know about antenna, right? 'cause you should REALLY know about antenna.

you know what? turning 40 might not suck after all if you have good friends.

6 comments:

laura jean said...

Good lord. I don't even know how to access that website admin. I forgot we had it.

r4kk4 said...

OH NO i'll change links. which one do you want?

laura jean said...

Um. I guess our facebook page for ANTENNA? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Antenna/310729043211

r4kk4 said...

will do!

Irregular Shed said...

Madam, you might be welcome. Or might not. I cannot say.

r4kk4 said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH you are such a shit liar. XD