Tuesday, July 16, 2013

s-t-r-e-s-s-s that's the way we spell I'M FREAKED OUT or moon, if you want a reference to the stand, i guess.

oh, you guys. if i could only tell you why everything is so crazy out of whack, i would. but i can't.

well, ok, the cat's been sick (not an euphemism.) which has been most definitely in the "not fun" camp, but she seems to be on the mend.

no, what makes me say YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MR RELIGIOUS MAN to the ad on my milk


is not something that i can divulge yet. not in public. but, oh hooooo ho, it's big. BIG big. huge. 

yikes.

seriously though. "quaker up"? 

but let's move on from all of this cryptic bullshit and look at the awesome collages that angelica sent me. LOVE THESE



love that the mailman smiles at me when he gives me my mail because he likes the envelopes that arrive at my house. THANK YOU ANGELICA

still not gonna' quaker up though. 


No comments: