Tuesday, December 12, 2017

ugh, this virus

yiiikes, i have been down for the count with a nasty virus for a little over a week and half now. since all i want to do is sleep, i haven't really left the hood. 

packages have been arriving though. padre and my step mom sent me a bulbasaur planter with some fake succulents that i loooove.



they also sent succulent candles! aren't they adorable?!



on saturday, leff and i made it to the armory for remix chicago. we got several things but all that i have photos of are this lovely bowl from karma neutral ceramics.


and a few glaze test pieces that we picked up.


i ordered mycological blind boxes for myself.


i love the ones that i got.  the triple shrooms are magnetic! AND THEY GLOW IN THE DARK (fake bioluminescence ftw!!)



yesterday was a serious ghibli day. i ordered the jiji planner for myself but padre and my step mom sent me the kiki pin!! SO CUTE!


also kinda cute, the pineapple i threw some lights on.


food of note this week:  black garlic tonkatsu ramen from blowfish!


and italian butter cookies


and kolacky from paloma bakery.


No comments: